Monday, January 13, 2014

DIY- All Natural Cleaner

Making my own all natural cleaner is something I have been wanting to do for quite some time now. 
Using all natural cleaners are a good choice for a few different reasons:

  • They are safe for not only you but also your children and pets
  • They are cheaper !
  • They are not harmful on the environment


So I hopped on Pinterest and started looking for some recipes to make a nice all purpose cleaner. 
Items I used:


  • Empty spray bottle ( you can reuse one from your other cleaners just rinse out and clean thoroughly)
  • Distilled white vinegar
  • Lemon essential oil ( I used my Lemongrass oil)




Watch my Youtube Tutorial here:



I used this on pretty much everything and it cleans mirrors really well! The scent of vinegar only lingers for a little and then the lemon takes over :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment