Monday, August 19, 2013

Review~ Endless Beauty Program from Aster Elliott

I was so excited when I found out that I would be able to try out Aster Elliott's new program "Endless Beauty". If you follow my blog or my Youtube channel then you might have seen back in April when I did Aster's 7 day DNA Detox Cleanse. It was such a great experience and I had such great results, so needless to say I was eager to try out the new program.
What makes this different from the rest of Aster's programs, is that while most are anywhere from 3-21 day cleanses, this is a 30 day program that helps you make the transition AFTER you finish your cleanse. Not only that but you have two choices with Endless Beauty. You can either do the Daily Maintenance, which basically keeps you on track with your diet by providing 30 days of meal plans and of course her delicious products for your daily shakes. or you can choose the Weight Loss program, which will keep you on more of a calorie balanced diet plan along with the two supplements to help you with your weight loss. 
I chose to do the weight loss program, not because I NEED to lose weight, but I'm one who doesn't mind losing a few pounds :)
Also, with both plans you are provided with 30 different meals to choose from, or you can build you own meals with the endless food choices they give you.

Here is a pic of the whole program

Everyday you make a smoothie with one of the 10 different recipes provided. In those smoothies you include your "Amazing Meal", "Vitality", and your "Glamour Greens". If your smoothie doesn't include the greens then you can simply drink them with water. Out of all the recipes the Nutella Smoothie is my favorite.


Here is a pic of what I use in the Nutella smoothie
 Here is the smoothie made. It tastes like a delicious frappacino!

So far I am two weeks into the program and feeling great. I notice a lot of the same results that I did from the DNA detox, like no tummy aches or bloating, my skin is clearer and my hair feels healthier. I've also lost a little weight (I can tell from my clothes). So over all I am more than happy with this program. I feel like it really gives you a good chance to change your ways and form healthier eating habits. 
You actually start to crave all those veggies and good foods, and it doesn't feel like you are being deprived from anything at all. This definitely doesn't feel like a diet, it feels like a better way of life!
Check out the Endless Beauty Program on the Aster Elliott site. You can also sign up for auto shipments so you don't even have to think about reordering. 

Leave a comment below if you have tried any of her programs or comment on my Youtube video





3 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!
    Venus Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    interesting article

    ReplyDelete