Monday, January 6, 2014

DIY- Ankle Chain

Yay I'm back with an all new "Do it Myself Monday". I've been planning to do this one for months now, but with the holidays it got pushed back due to wanting to give you holiday DIY's :)

I've done a few tutorials on how to embellish your shoes and the great part about this one is you don't actually have to alter anything on your shoe. This idea is great if you have a special event or evening out or simply just want to jazz up your look. 

Items used:

Large & medium chain
Michael's $2.99 each (use your 40% off coupons!)

Jump rings & Lobster clasps
Michael's - $2.99 each


Bead Gallery embellished chains
Michael's $5.99 with an extra 40% off





Check out my Youtube tutorial here
 

Finished look!



Make sure you comment or leave me a hashtag on your pics if you try this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment