Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Beauty Finds of the Past Few Weeks

Over the past two weeks I have found some great skincare and makeup products for amazing prices.
 First up is this Eclos Plant Stem Cell Eye Cream. Found it on clearance at Target for $8.48 and then a few days later saw it at Rite aid for like $19! The size is small at a 0.5 fl ounces, but so far it seems to be going pretty far. You only need a little dab and I definitely feel like it moisturizes my under eye area really well.  It's made from Apple stem cells and plant extracts. So far I'm loving the results. Check out the official website here: 






Another Target clearance find are these Rimmel London Eyeshadow Palettes. 


I've only tried a few Rimmel eyeshadows before and definitely liked them. I love the dark jewel tones of this first one. The shades are called "Precious Crown".

The lighting doesn't really do the colors justice

This lighter palette called "Smokey Blue",has lighter blue and purplish shades coupled with the frosty white and silver.




I was super excited to see new E.L.F. products at Target. These Baked eyeshadows were $3 bucks each and at first on my hand I was disappointed by the pigment but then once applied on my eyes I was in love!  The first shade is "Enchanted" and is a coral like bronze color.



Definitely cannot see how pigmented it is in the pic!


 This next one is a stronger cooper color in the shade "Toasted". Looks sooo good on the eye. I love these copper/bronze colors for the summer. For a really easy eye look just a few sweeps over the lid, it looks so good with a tan.






My last find at Target was this Maybelline New Vivids Lipstick in "Pink Pop". I can't remember the last time I picked up a lipstick from Maybelline. It was the shade that caught my eye. I have quite a few hot pink shades but this has a bit more purple in it which I love for the summer. It goes on really smooth and creamy.



Onto my skincare finds. Both of these are from T.J Maxx. I've seen the Yes to Blueberries line in Target before but was always a bit pricey. This Brightening eye roller was only $3.99. It's made with Horse chestnut and bearberry extract which both help to reduce darkness and puffiness, and brighten under the eyes. I've been using it and definitely noticing the difference. Plus it leaves my under eye area feeling cool and tingly.





I was in need a of a good day time face cream and found this awesome one for only  $4.99. It's from Spa Cosmetics Dead Sea Minerals and it's a Pure Vitamin C. It smells so good and is really light when you put it on your skin. Check out their website they have a ton of amazing products and I've seen so many at Marshalls and T.J. Maxx. 

If you have ever tried any of these please leave me some comments!! 


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment