Sunday, August 7, 2016

DIY Map Art- Visualize your travels!

This tutorial is super easy and fun. I believe what you say and think can become reality and it wasn't until recently that I  saw the outcome of this.



For as long as I can remember I have wanted to travel. To just be a gypsy and take to the  road. I've always wanted to go to Ireland and this year I'm finally making it my reality!
That inspired me when I was browsing on Pinterest one day and saw some really great ideas for using maps. You can customize this however you would like and add as many cities or states or roads as you like.
I unfortunately forgot to take photos of the items I used but it's pretty self explanatory :)
 
Here are the items I used:

  • 11x14 Floating frame- Jo Anns  $7.00 on sale
  • Paper of your choice
  • Map or project paper- Jo Anns- $5.00
  • Craft scissors- $3.49 on sale
  • Exacto knife ( optional)
  • Scissors
  • Marker or calligraphy pen


Watch my YouTube tutorial here to see how I made it!


1 comment: