Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Remington Keratin Therapy Flat Iron

I've been on this Keratin kick lately and not too long after purchasing the keratin therapy curling wand, I thought I would give the flat iron a go.
Here are some of the specs:
~ 1 inch floating ceramic plates infused with Keratin
~ 450F High heat
~ Heat Censor
~ 30 second heat up
~ Auto Shut off ( after 60 min)
~ Digital control


Check out the Remington official site here:
http://www.remingtonproducts.com/womens/haircare/FlatIrons/Style-Therapy-Keratin-Therapy-1-Flat-Iron.aspx

Buy it at Target here : http://www.target.com/p/Remington-Keratin-Therapy-Straightener-Gold-Brown/-/A-13955568
And for my own personal review, check out my YouTube Channel....





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this! I bought this straightener tonight and was looking for reviews online; since it is new I have not found a lot. I am going to try it and if not satisfied, just return it. I had the Brazilian Blowout done yesterday so want to be sure to keep it straight! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete