Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Cacay Naturals- Anti-aging Cacay Oil Review

I'm back with a product review finally! Recently I was given the opportunity to try out an oil that I honestly had never heard of before. Being a huge fan of face oils I was excited at the chance to experience something new.
Enter in Cacay Oil by Cacay Naturals.


                              



For the past several years I've been using Rosehip seed oil for scars, fine lines,and wrinkles and had been very happy with the results. Well, I had no idea what I was missing until I received this little gem.
First let me give you a little background on where Cacay oil comes from.
The oil is from the Cacay trees that grow wild in Columbia, Venezuela, Peru, and Ecuador along the base of the Andes Mountains.  Each nut is about the size of an apple and contains 3 seeds that are the size a bit bigger than an almond.
                            




The nuts themselves have multiple uses. You can eat them, crush them, toast them and the oil from the nuts is AMAZING for your skin. Used since ancient times for cuts and burns it contains vital ingredients that make it probably one of the best oils to use cosmetically. As I like to do with all of my reviews, here is a list of ingredient facts that just might blow your mind:

  • Contains more 50% more Vitamin E & Linoleic acid than Argan Oil
  • Three times the amount of Vitamin A that is in Rose hip seed oil
  • Three times the amount of Vitamin C
  • Omega 3, 6, and 9
  • Vitamin F
When cold pressed it can be used right on the skin with benefits such as:
  • Perfect for all skin types, even sensitive skin
  • Hydrates
  • Smooths fine line and wrinkles
  • Reduces blemishes
  • Elasticity and texture is improved
  • Helps heal scars, cuts, and burns

The way that I use this oil in my daily skin care routine is after I've washed and toned my face. A little goes a long way with just two drops in my hand and gently applying to areas of my face where I feel I need it most such as the forehead, under eye and around my mouth area.

With living in Southern California, I often experience my under eye area being dry and thus making any fine lines or wrinkles more visible, so the first few uses I decided to apply just to that area (be careful not to get too close to your actual eyes).
After the first 2-3 days I immediately noticed a difference. My under eye area appeared smoother, more hydrated, and the proof was in the pudding when I applied my full face of makeup with concealer and setting powder for underneath my eyes.

One morning when I got into my car to go to work and checked my makeup in the mirror, I actually did a double take. Even with the lack of proper sleep my eyes appeared brighter, smoother, and younger. Next I used it around my mouth where laugh lines tend to show, and on my forehead, and everything within the first few uses had a plumper, more hydrated appearance.
One of the things I've noticed with using various oils on my face is the grease factor. Cacay oil is a dry oil and therefore really absorbs nicely into the skin and won't leave you sliding all over your pillow at night :)

What can I say but I'm in LOVE with this product. I've already started spreading the word to friends and family and even letting them try it so they can see for themselves.
If you are interested in trying this amazing, anti-aging oil then check out Cacay Naturals website here:  http://cacaynaturals.com/
You can purchase here on Amazon: 


        
         
                                                   

Make sure that if you have tried this product to leave me a comment and tell me about your experience!

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Nice Article Thanks for sharing. Your blog as well as this post is more

    interesting and impressive. It was very well written and easy to understand. I

    also found your other posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I shared

    it within my network and they ejoyed it as well.


    We offer powerfull supplent like hair growth, lash growth,

    stem cell antiaging serum most competitive prices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Anti aging essential oils - There are a lot of anti aging products in the marketing in present time. If you are looking for best anti-aging essential oils online in India for skin care you can buy Milagro beauty pure anti-aging essential oil online at milagrobeauty.in at affordable prices. We provide free shipping and 10% discount on each product. For more visit: Milagro .

    ReplyDelete
  3. best oil for skin rejuvenation - There are a lot of signs of aging you can see usually on the face of most of the people around the world. Some of them are Fine lines, wrinkles, eye wrinkles, skin rejuvenation and many more. If you are facing these skin issues and looking for natural treatment you can buy and use Milagro beauty rejuvenating essential oil online on milagrobeauty.in affordable prices. For more visit: Milagro beauty.

    ReplyDelete