Monday, May 30, 2016

Slender Body Original Coffee Scrub


Hi all! Finally I'm back with another great product review.

Slender Body Original Coffee Scrub made with Cacay Oil.

                                    
Last year you might remember I did a blog review on a product called Cacay oil.  To this day I still swear it's the best face oil on the market. Well today I'm giving a review of a body scrub that has Cacay oil in the ingredients and let me tell you this stuff is amazing.
You have probably already heard of coffee scrubs being extremely beneficial to your skin, especially for cellulite, stretch marks and acne. I even made a coffee scrub tutorial on my YouTube channel years back. Nothing can compare to this product.


As I usually do, let me do a rundown of some of the details of this product before I tell you what I think.

  • Cruelty Free
  • 100% Vegan
  • Organic USD Certified Premium Roast Columbian coffee
  • Contains Cacay Oil which contains 50% more Vitamin E and twice the amount of Linoleic Acid compared to Argan Oil
  • Contains Orange and Almond Oil for an amazing scent

So what does all of this do you ask? Using this in the mornings is a great way to wake up your senses and your skin. The caffeine in the coffee is a natural stimulator which gets the blood flow going in your body. Getting that stimulated helps with stretch marks, scarring and that pesky thing we call cellulite.
I personally take showers at night so that's when I use it. I find the aroma to not really get me hyped but more clear my head. You know how you smell coffee beans after smelling too many perfumes at the store? Think of it as clearing out all the good and bad stuff your senses probably took in from the day. Not to mention that a good scrub gets off all of that dirt and grime and completely smoothes out your skin to leave it soft and silky. That's where that Cacay oil comes in. Your skin feels like butter after using this. But not in a greasy oily way. It just feels so soft and hydrated. In addition to that amazing aroma of the  Columbian coffee they  combine Orange and Almond oil to compliment the coffee scent perfectly.

After using it for the past few weeks I've noticed my skin texture has improved. I live in Southern Cali and my skin can get so dry to the point I can draw on it with my finger. Especially my legs. And let's be real, I got cellulite people and so I will use whatever I can to help diminish that. Don't get me wrong, you can't completely fix cellulite with a scrub or cream but I can honestly say I've seen an improvement in it.

Here is something I didn't mention yet. When you hear coffee scrub you probably think of just using on the body right? Wrong! You can use this on your face to help with redness, acne and skin texture.  Now that's what I call worth every penny. I can't tell you how great it is to have a scrub that you can use all over. I have so many different ones for different things and here are you need is this one.



So lastly this is how you use it

  • Get in the shower and get nice and soaked
  • Turn off the water and grab a handful at a time of the coffee scrub
  • Apply it to your skin using circular motions
  • Leave it on for anywhere from 5-10 minutes
  • Rinse and feel the smooth, soft and supple skin you have been wanting
So my final thoughts on this is go to Amazon and order yourself some! You won't be disappointed.  


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019FY5EEI



 


No comments:

Post a Comment