Sunday, March 11, 2012

Foundation/Makup Review

I have been using Lorac Foundation for a bit now, however I find it more full coverage and so have been trying out some different foundations for something for everyday. 
Here are some of the one's I've tried
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation in "Natural Buff"
                 
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream in
"Medium/Deep"
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup
in "Sandy Beige"


Next is a new concealer I have been trying out and really liking. It's Boi-ing by Benefit in Shade 02
It isn't super thick, but definitely has a good coverage for under eye area and blemishes

I tried out the new 24 hour Tattoo cream shadows by Maybelline, and I have to be honest and say I really disliked them! I was so excited to try them and was sorely disappointed.  One is in the shade "Too Cool" and the other is "Pomegranate Punk"










































This NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Pacific is awesome! I love their jumbo pencils and I picked up this color after seeing a tutorial on YouTube by Makeupbyalli. Check out her channel here for really great tutorials and reviews. www.youtube.com/makeupbyalli
Lastly I picked up this MAC lipglass when I had intentions of picking up one of my favorites "C-thru" This is "The Wee Coquette" and was part of one of their displays. I can't remember the name of it but it was all neutrals and light pinks. 
Here is my video review on YouTube








No comments:

Post a Comment