Sunday, July 17, 2016

Innoo Tech LED Fairy Light review



I was recently sent these LED Fairy Lights from the company Innoo Tech to try out and give my honest review.
I decided to use them outside on my patio to illuminate my gazebo that I also recently ebellished with some fabric curtains. 
These lights are fabulous! 
This particular set comes with 100 lights that have eight different settings. From flashing to wave and dimming effects these can bring fun to a party or add a calming feel to your sanctuary space.
Here is a close up pic of the cream colored matte globes the lights are encased in.



             

Here is the outlet where you press a simple button to change the settings.
 
              

These are great for either indoor or outdoor use. Whether it's by the pool, on your deck, or for a wedding or party they add the perfect amount of ambiance.

The length of the string is 37.7 feet with a  4.9 foot lead cable. The lead cable is key for me because so many string lights have the lights start so close to the outlet plug that you lose so much of the lights being hidden behind a bed or table.
Another key feature is the wire that is used is clear so it doesn't take away from the lights themselves.
 
You can purchase these on Amazon for only $19.99 plus if you are a Prime member you get one day shipping for free.
Click here to check out this particular product:
http://amzn.to/29Nowx3
 
I decided to use these on my outdoor gazebo which I had been meaning to give a little makeover.
Here is the before of the gazebo.
 

 
I had some gauzy plum fabric on a bolt that was picked up at a garage sale for a few dollars.
I cut it into strips and tied it to the frame of the gazebo, then pulled each panel back and wrapped the bottom part of the fabric around the bottom of the frame.
 
 

Adding a few simple touches like colorful pillows, candles and lanterns make the space feel more living room like.





I draped two sets of lights along the interior of the gazebo and then went over the top center bar to add a little light to the top.
 




            

I highly recommend these lights as they are perfect to add some personality to either indoor or outdoor spaces.

Check out my full review here on my YouTube channel

1 comment:

  1. Eco Maxx Anti Aging Cream Eco Maxx Anti Aging Cream is one of the best ways to achieve brighter, radiant, firmer, and smoother looking skin. The product is designed to eliminate the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, age spots, and more. Those who use the skincare cream commend it for its luxurious and rich feel, the lack of oiliness, and how well and quickly it works to provide noticeable results

    ReplyDelete