Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Destiny Candle!!!



Last year I attended BeautyCon here in Los Angeles, where I had the pleasure of meeting Karen Michelle who is the owner of Destiny Candle. I was given a candle of my choice and ended up writing a blog post on it which I will link here.
Fast forward to a year later and Destiny Candle is going strong and continuing to grow into an amazing candle company.  I was lucky enough to be sent one of their "Calm" candles that is scented with some of my absolute favorite essential oils.  In a trio of scented bliss, they combine Lavender, Frankincense, and Grapefruit.
Absolute heaven! Of course the best thing about the candles is you can use them as moisturizing body oil. Talk about getting into the "calm" zone. After a long day at work I love to light it up and put it next to my bathtub. The scent is seriously relaxing.
Here is my "Calm" candle before I lit it.

 
In the particular candle I received there is a charm valued at anywhere from $10- $10,000 dollars.
You can see the charm peeking out here in this picture
 
 

Here are some other facts about Destiny Candles

  • Each candle is individually handcrafted in the USA
  • They are made with 100% ALL natural ingredients & natural essential oils
  • They melt to create an amazing massage oil
  • Each one contains a beautiful intention crystal that can be worn. At this time they have two different types of candles that have charms that are valued at anywhere from $10- $10,000!
  • There are 8oz candles that burn for up to 45hours & 3oz. candles that burn for up to 18 hours
Ingredients include:
  •  Coconut Oil
  • Jojoba Oil
  • Shea Butter
  • Vitamin E Oil
  • Soy Oil
  • Aloe Vera Oil
  • Apricot Oil
  • Caprylic
In addition to "Calm" they have eight other candles-
  • Beauty (Mint, Rosemary, Vanilla)
  • Good Luck (Peppermint, Frankincense, Grapefruit)
  • Wealth (Fig, Bergamot, Vanilla)
  • Love/Sex (Vanilla, Coconut)
  • XOXO (Blood Orange)
  • Weight Loss ( Blood Orange)
  • Energy/Uplift (Cinnamon, Vanilla)
8oz. candles with intention crystals are just $29.99 with $6.95 s&h
3oz. candles are $10.99 with $2.95 s&h

All of the candles even have a 30 day money back guarantee, not that you will need it because believe me once you try these you won't want to give them back!

Last shot is my candle and cute Peace charm that was inside!

to


A big thanks to Destiny Candle for gifting me with this amazing candle!
Make sure you check out their website HERE so that you can order yourself one!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment