Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day Three- Aster Elliott DNA Detox Cleanse

So day three started out with my morning routine of a cup of hot water, lemon and cayenne pepper.
It might seem like nothing at first, but I feel like it actually really jumpstarts my day and gets my body going.



            

After the three days I can tell you that I feel more energy and my skin was noticeably smoother and softer even at the end of day one. In addition to that I feel lighter and over all cleaner on the inside. I notice at night after I have my dinner shake that I have a good amount of energy but not too much where it prevents me from sleeping well.

Here is my afternoon snack of Beauty Chips and Green Tea. These chips are so tasty and really perfect if you have a bit of a sweet tooth. They are toasted have kind of a sprinkled coating of organic raw Cacao, sea salt and Stevia.
One of the awesome things about Aster Elliott cleanses is that they are really perfect for everyone including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free dieters. All the products are free of parabens, SLS, wheat, gluten, soy, eggs, artificial colors, sugar, flavors or preservatives.
Watch the second part of my three part series on my Youtube channel and stay tuned for the third part in a few days.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment