Monday, July 21, 2014

Zucchini & Cucumber RAW Pasta Salad- Perfect for Vegetarian and Vegan!


For the past 6 months or more I have been turning my diet into more of a Gluten free one due to my stomach reacting to pretty much anything with flour in it. While I've never been a big pasta fan, the few times I would have it my stomach would really put up a fight. So while changing my diet over to more fresh veggies and fruits I started noticing pictures on Pinterest of people making Zucchini or Cucumber "pasta". While on the phone one day with my mom I mentioned it to her and she told me she had seen this cool little contraption called the "Vegetti". 


She ended up picking one up for me and since then I've been LOVING the combination of veggies that I come up with along with using different types of dressings or "sauce". In fact the Vegetti comes with a little booklet filled with various recipes and sauce recipes. I've recently seen the Vegetti at my local CVS and Walgreens but you can also get it on Amazon here 
And at Bed Bath and Beyond here .
I also came across a blog and YouTube channel called Fablunch. A girl by the name of Olga has amazing recipes that range from vegan, to vegetarian, gluten free etc. She has amazing recipes for dressing so make sure you check it out.  Now onto the recipe!

Ingredients used:



  • 1 Cucumber
  • 1 Zucchini
  • 1 Orange Bell Pepper
  • Handful of chopped Baby Bella Mushrooms
  • Handful of Cherry Tomatoes
  • 1 Avacado
  • Lemon to taste
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Rice Vinegar
  • Sea Salt
  • Pepper

Watch my Youtube video here to learn how I made it :)



Make sure you leave a comment here or on my Youtube video if you have tried this or if you have another great recipe! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear :) Your blog is so amazing lovely! I totally love your style. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I instantly follow you back. Check out my blog, leave a comment or anything else. Have a nice day and creative blogging for you :) xoxo
    http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete