Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy 2014 !!!


Sorry I have been missing the past few weeks. I went to visit my sister and her family in Georgia for Christmas which was a lot of fun since my parents were there as well and I also got to see my brother and his kids. It was so great to be able to spend time with my nieces and nephew, they grow up so quick!

This week I will get back into the swing of things with a brand new "Do it Myself Monday".
This is one I have been wanting to do for a while now.  I also mapped out a good months worth of projects to film including several Valentine's Day ones! 

I just wanted to take this time as well to say a HUGE thank you to all who have visited my blog and also watched and subscribed to my Youtube channel. I'm coming up on almost 3200 subscribers! I can't believe it and am so grateful.
Of course I would love to be putting out more videos especially more reviews and such, but right now my schedule simply doesn't warrant it. But I will continue to plug away and bring at least one video/ blog post to you a week! 


My only one wish for this year with my blog and channel is to still have more interaction with my readers/viewers. This is something that for some reason I can't figure out how to improve and doesn't seem to pick up at all. I'm a little discouraged about it but will continue to strive for it anyway. 
I would love to be at a point where I could get feedback and input from everyone.

Anyway I wish everyone a beautiful year!




No comments:

Post a Comment