Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day One ~ Aster Elliott DNA Detox Cleanse


I'm excited to share my first cleanse/detox program experience with you all. I am also thankful to Aster Elliott who was lovely enough to send me her newest cleanse to try, the DNA Detox. 
Here is the official website where she has four different cleanse programs to choose from: http://www.asterelliott.com
When I opened my box these were all the goodies inside!

This cleanse is not only for detoxifying your insides but your outside as well. The benefits are glowing skin, shiny hair, and healthy nails. The program combines natural elements to neutralize and detox free radicals. It does that by boosting the natural repair system in your body to help transform you inside and out. 

~Day one for me started out with first a cup of hot water with some lemon and cayenne pepper. 
Then came the breakfast shake, which consists of the "Divine Meal Replacement".
Divine is what replaces your Breakfast and Dinner, and is 100% Sachi Inchi protein base. Sachi Inchi is a plant that is grown on the vines of the Peruvian Amazon.  It has a nutty flavor but is completely nut allergen free. It is also gluten free and a vegan protein. 

Along with Divine you mix it with "Radiant Reds" which is a combination of over a dozen colored fruits and vegetables and also their phytonutrients like grape skin extract and pomegranate. 
Mix it with either Vanilla Almond Milk or Coconut Milk, or even combine the two together.One of the great things about the cleanse is it comes with this glass reusable bottle to use for your shakes.  


Here is my morning shake half gone. This is so tasty! It kind of has a peanut butter, mocha, coffee taste to me.
                                       


There's no worry that you won't be full because you are also allowed to have a choice of different fruits in addition to your shake. After that you take a supplement called "Glow" which is fortified with antioxidants that support and improves your hair and skin.


~Next is your Mid-Morning tea/broth. You have hot water along with "Golden Detox Broth" which is a blend of herbs, spices and antioxidants that when combined together assist and support the detox process. Add a little Bragg Liquid Amino Spray and you have a tasty hot drink to get you through to lunch.



~For lunch you have quite a few options. There are some recipes you can follow or you can make your own by choosing one option from four categories which include Protein, Veggies, Starch, and Fat. After your lunch you take a "Bright" supplement which helps in cell reproduction and essential for healthy hair, skin and nails.



~Next was one of my favorites, the snack! You get one heaping scoop of "Beauty Chips" which are made from 100% pure coconut ( my fave!) along with either water or herbal tea. I opted for a nice green tea.



~Dinner is almost the same as breakfast with the exception of using "Glamour Greens" instead of the "Radiant Reds". Glamour Greens is a mix of organic grass juices, with fruits and berries. The results are sustained energy and and mental cleansing which I can testify to that I definitely noticed! 
Even after not getting very good sleep the night before after I had this for dinner I felt energized and clear. You also add a fruit to your dinner as well as another Glow capsule. 

~Lastly to end your night you make another cup of Golden Detox Broth.
This is the daily procedure for the next 7 days. I'm already feeling better so I can't wait to see how I look and feel after the 7 days!

One of the last things included in the cleanse is something I thought was really cool. You get two products for the outside of your body!


One is the Organic Citrus Blossom Face & Body Treatment. This smells so good! You feel like you are right at the spa when you use this. The second is the Organic Citrus Blossom Mist. This is to help minimize your pores and lock the moisture into your skin. I sprayed this on my face after showering and it was super refreshing and left my skin feeling great.
 
Stay tuned for more updates, and check out my Youtube channel where I will have a three part video series on my process. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment