Monday, April 29, 2013

Beauty Product Review- Dermalogica Skinperfect Primer & Intensifying Eye Serum

Back a few weeks ago when I attended the Toni & Guy Blogger Beauty Forecast Event, we received  goodie bag at the end of the night. One of the sponsors of the evening was Dermalogica and so inside my bag were two gems from their product line.
First was the Skinperfect Primer.  I had tried only one primer before and wasn't really impressed so I never really thought much more about them since then. Now what's funny is literally the night before the event I was watching Karissa from Satnightsalrite on Youtube and she was talking about this primer. It definitely caught my eye and I made a mental note to check it out and purchase it.
As fate would have it, there it was in my hands the very next night.


Now let me say that this product is AMAZING! I had always thought that primers would make your skin feel heavier and caked with using something beneath your foundation. Definitely not the case with this. It's so light and airy and velvety smooth. It has a tint to it, so you are able to wear it either alone or under your foundation.


 One thing I had been noticing lately with my foundation routine that the pores around and on my nose seemed more pronounced. With Skinperfect they completely disappear. My skin is smoother, more even and appears flawless after application. Here is a list of some of the things that it does:

  • Stimulates collagen production to help promote firmness
  • Smooths away fine lines
  • Silicones combined with Soy Protein even out skin texture
  • Natural Minerals provide a tint to balance skin tone
  • Potent Peptide helps improve firmness
  • Sunscreens shield against sun damage
  • No artificial fragrances or colors


The second gem in my bag was the Ultra Smoothing Eye Serum.


 I've typically only used eye creams in the past, so I was excited to finally try a serum. I have found that this works so much better than an eye cream does, perhaps because the serum is more potent.
Here are some things this product does:

  • Blend of Brown and Red Algae and Golden Chamomile helps minimize puffiness
  • Oat Kernel Extract soothes fragile skin
  • Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid optimizes hydration
  • Formulated without fragrances or colors


 If you have tried any Dermalogica products I would love to hear about it! Leave me a comment on here or any of my social media sites.
Check out Dermalogica's website for all of their amazing products



No comments:

Post a Comment