Friday, February 8, 2013

DIY Decorated To Do List Frames

Yet another idea inspired by Pinterest, and even better I purchased all the main supplies at the Dollar Tree!
I not only love to make lists, but I NEED to! Sometimes I make lists of lists lol. This idea is perfect to have right in front of you on your desk as a simple "to do" list or if you just want to write cute notes on it :)  Here are all the items I used:

5x7 frames from the Dollar Store & a Writing Tablet
$1.00 each!

 Embellishments of your choice. I used one's I had in my craft box like rhinestones, ribbon & fabric flowers
 Scissors & Glue (I use E6000)
Dry Erase Markers from Dollar Tree.
$1.00 for 4 pack

Here are the finished frames. As you can see you can also just use them for pictures of course!




Watch my YouTube Tutorial here to see how I made them! 




                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment