Friday, January 25, 2013

This Week's Beauty Finds

Typically every week I will hit up my favorite stores T.J. Maxx and Marshalls on my way home from work. They tend to get new stuff in every week and so I like to check in and see if they have anything new and interesting. I've found quite the many beauty products at both stores that proved to be extremely good. One of the brands I've been seeing a lot of at T.J's is Cynthia Rowley. About two months ago I picked up an eyelash curler and to my dismay it was horrible. The little pad fell out within the first few times I used it (thankfully it came with two spares) however they continued to fall out and really made it hard to curl my lashes correctly. So while at T.J's the other day I decided to give another brand a try. 

Bella Beauty Eyelash Curler $4.99



                                                                                                                                                                              
I really love how this works and the little pad actually stays put! 

Next were these towelettes used to remove your makeup. I've never tried any towelettes before so when I spotted these I thought I would give them a go. They are Grape Seed and Calendula Extract and smell amazing! They work really well especially for removing my eye makeup. 

Nature's Beauty (works) Age Defying Makeup remover towelettes
$3.99 at T.j. Maxx
Finally, I found a product on clearance at Target that I had been wanting to try forever. It's Burts Bees Gud Natural hand cream in "Floral Cherrynova" This first of all smells AMAZING! Second it actually works. It's been super dry and my hands have been cracking and peeling and this cream moisturizes so well without being greasy. I can't wait to get the body lotion!
Target $3.48

Leave a comment if you have tried any of these products! I want to hear :)



     

No comments:

Post a Comment