Sunday, January 6, 2013

DIY Lantern Nightlight

Not too long ago I purchased new things for my bedroom makeover at my favorite store Z Gallerie. I had been eyeing a duvet set in this amazing indigo blue color and wanted to get the Casablanca lanterns to match. To my surprise one day everything I wanted was 50% off! So I snatched up my duvet and shams along with two of these lanterns. In the back of my mind I wanted to make them into lights and ultimately I decided to make one into a nightlight.
The only things you need to make this are:


Lantern of your choice
Medium sized Z Gallerie "Casablanca" Lantern $7.50

Plug in Candlestick light $3.99 at Jo Ann's

Double sided tape $2.99 at Michael's

Here is it illuminated on my vanity table. I love how the light gives off the pattern of the lantern onto the walls

Check out my YouTube tutorial here





No comments:

Post a Comment