Sunday, November 11, 2012

Beauty Product Review

~ Exhale Skin Care ~


This is yet another amazing skin care line that I have had the privilege to try out. Created by chemists and biologists this line is geared towards health and wellness with 100% all natural ingredients. The developed it to work with any skin type which I of course was very happy about! First of two products I have are...
                          
 The Natural Gentle Cleanser 
This cleanser is truly amazing. It's a clear gel that goes on like silk and made my skin feel incredibly clean and moisturized. 
Here is a list of the ingredients:
  • Purified Water
  • Sodium Olivate
  • Glycerin
  • Rose Hip Seed Oil
  • Eriobotrya
  • Japonica Exract
  • Seaweed Extract
The second product is the Apple Stem Cell Cloud Cream.
This is a cream that left my skin very hydrated and not oily at all.  Ingredients:
  • Purified Water
  • Jojoba Seed Oil 
  • Apricot Kernel Oil
  • Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture 
  • Squalane
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Xanthan Gum
  • Glycerin
  • Lecithin
  •  Laureth-7
  • C13-14 Isoparaffin
  • Polyacrylamide
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Ethylhexylglycerin

As I mention in my YouTube review I feel like these products really made my skin look younger and more taut. Most importantly is that the products are natural and safe to use on your skin which is something I am all about!

Check out their website here: http://www.exhaleskincare.com 

Enter CODE: exhale50 for $50 off any package excluding the Sun Protection Package
Free shipping on all orders over $40 as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment