Thursday, November 8, 2012

Find of the week

BH Cosmetics 
60 Color "Day & Night" Eyeshadow Palette

When it comes to makeup I'm not one that has to have the most expensive brands. There are definitely certain makeup products that cost more that are better quality, but I've found with eyeshadows there are some amazing finds out there that are very inexpensive. I watch a lot of "beauty guru" tutorials on YouTube and quite a few mention using BH Cosmetics eyeshadows. While searching online for Halloween makeup ideas I ended up at their website and they were offering amazing sales on their palettes. 
I got this 60 color eyeshadow palette for only $14.00! 

The pigmentation on these shadows are really really good and I'm floored to try all the different shades out for different looks.
They have matte and shimmer shades and in pretty soft shades and darker ones that are perfect for nighttime.
Check out their website here: http://www.bhcosmetics.com
They are having amazing holiday sales right now on their palettes.

tags: eyeshadow, shades, colors, matte, shimmer, bh cosmetics, palette, day, night, makeup, Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment