Saturday, October 13, 2012

BEAUTY PRODUCT REVIEW

 ~Cilea Eyelash Enhancing Treatment ~

Cilea is a product by made by PureSuasion Inc, which is a health a beauty company whose founders have over 25 year of experience in the beauty business. They were nice enough to send me one to try out and review and I was happy to oblige! 

I've never tried any sort of eyelash enhancing products before so when I read up on Cilea and found out that it's made with natural ingredients I was even more excited. Cilea boasts with an 82% increased eyelash growth in just 4 weeks. I'm going into my fourth week and I can tell you honestly and truly that my lashes have grown. How do I know? Not because I have measured but simply from when I go to curl my eyelashes there is more length to my lashes that come through the curler. 
As you can see the packaging is just like a mascara tube and the applicator is just like a liquid liner brush. They suggest for application that you start with a fresh clean face and to not put any makeup on over the product. So I typically put it on after I wash my face at night and then easy as putting on liquid liner it goes ! You can also apply it to your bottom lashes. It won't irritate or bother your eyes at all if you happen to get any in your actual eye. They have gone the extra lengths to have clinical studies done to prove there have been no side effects whatsoever. 
Here is a list of the ingredients:
  • Botanical Extracts (blend of herbs & extracts help lashes strengthen)
  • Protein
  • Panthenol  (a conditioning derivative of B-5)
  • Pomegranate
  • Vitamins
  • Peptides
  • Cucumber 
  • White Tea
  • Biotin 
  • Pumpkin  
Overall I really think this is a great product and especially if you have been in the market for specifically an eyelash enhancer. The 7ml tube is $69.95 and shipping is free shipping through UPS.
Check out their official website here for even more detailed info. 

Also check out my YouTube Channel review here

                                    


tags:cilea, eyelashes, mascara, long, enhancer, natural, growth




No comments:

Post a Comment