Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FINDS OF THE WEEK

Last night I stopped by T.J. Maxx after work and ran into some amazing deals. I love shopping at places like T.J's and Marshalls because they are constantly updating their stock and getting new things in. Here are some of the things I picked up

Hello Kitty Sunglasses $7.99



Cynthia Rowley "Dominican Sands" scented Candle $7.99


This adorable mirrored jewelry box perfect for rings! $7.99

 This gorgeous coral colored bra on clearance for only $3.50!!

Finally these flared stretch jeans that are super comfy and not super thick which I love for only $12.99


Amazing deals!! I love finding random finds especially for a steal of a price! 
tags: t.j.maxx, jeans, candle, sunglasses, jewelry box, bra, coral, stretch, deals, clearance


No comments:

Post a Comment