Friday, October 12, 2012

Amazing finds

I ran through the mall yesterday after work and as always just when you aren't looking you find those amazing deals! One of the stores I like in the mall here is called Love Story. They just relocated to a different spot and got all new fall merchandise in so I had to take a look. Here are some of the things I picked up.

This scarf is so cozy and warm it feels like a blanket. 
It was only $9.99!


When I saw this bracelet I had to have it. It's the perfect mix of bold and dainty. Only $8.99

Next up was makeup. I was floored when I saw the counter filled with NYX products. They aren't always exactly easy to find. Their lipglosses are my favorite and bonus they were only $1.99 !! The shades are "Crystal" & "Chandlier" I picked up a few in each color to stock up :) 
Love the consistency of these glosses and the hint of glitter. Makes them very shiny
I've never tried the "Girls" gloss before so I picked one up in "Shiny Ice". These were $1.99 as well

I LOVE glitter liquid eyeliner. It adds a small touch of "glam" to your eyes. The shades are "Crystal Gun Metal" & "Crystal Hip" $4.99

Lastly was much needed mascara. I've never tried any by NYX before so I thought I would give it a go. It's the Doll Eye Mascara in "Extreme black"

tags: NYX, lip gloss, mascara, liner, crystal, scarf, bracelet, glam

No comments:

Post a Comment