Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Beauty Product Review

L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream

I picked up this new B.B. cream from L'oreal recently and decided to give it a go. I bought mine at Walmart for $7.99.
 Since the only other B.B. cream I've ever tried is the Garnier one, I expected it to be very similar. It was not :)
First off the tube it comes in has a very small, fine dispenser which takes a little getting used to but definitely helps in not wasting any product. 

Second the actual product itself is a light whitish, almost lavender color. That put me off at first because I thought I had to shake it up a bit to get the color going. What I didn't know (and I should have read the back of the tube) is that its has encapsulated beautifying beads that once rubbed into the skin, releases the pigment in light lotion. Ok that made sense. Well when I actually started blending it felt like I was using a very fine face scrub! 

That took some getting used to for sure. Applying it was a challenge because I felt like I couldn't really see clearly where it was covering, and so on my first few tries I noticed when I was out in the sunlight that I had missed a few spots.The coverage was good when I finally got it right, but in general just a very light coverage. It wasn't oily and it gave a nice dewy glow to my skin. My overall thoughts is good coverage but hard to apply and feeling like I am using a scrub while putting on my B.B. cream doesn't really do it for me.
If you have tried this let me know! 
Watch my YouTube review here and leave me some comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment