Saturday, September 1, 2012

Beauty Product Review

Nuvosa Skin Care
As I age, I realize how the products that used to make me break out as a teenager can now react differently on my skin. The past year or two I've been more adventurous in trying new things and this time it was no different with Nuvosa Skin Care Line. I wasn't aware of Nuvosa until about two weeks ago.  I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to try it out and for those of you who have not heard of it either I will run down exactly what each product is and what is in it and also give my opinion on what it did for me.

Nuvosa is an anti-aging skin care line whose products contain no fillers, parabens, propylene glycol, lanolin, alcohol, artificial fragrances or colors. Each product is anywhere from 91-95% organic, and are NOT tested on animals. This is how the products come packaged. I was struck by the beautiful black sturdy box they came in. 
 It also came with a VIP card to CLUB NUVOSA
The club doesn't cost anything to join and the benefits include:
~ Automatic replenishment program
~  Reward points towards future purchases
~ Locking in prices and availability
~ Free shipping to anywhere in the US
~ Members Only Q & A section
~ Special Offers, exclusive discounts and giveaways
For starters comes the Flawless Age Protection Toner.      

This toner key ingredients are:
Organic Aloe vera Extract
Organic Bilberry Extract
Organic Sugar Cane & Sugar Maple Extract
Organic Orange Extract
Organic Lemon Extract
Organic Cranberry Extract
DMAE
Black Willowbark
Tea Tree Oil
All of these help the look and appearance of your skin and help it to retain moisture and elasticity. This toner leaves my skin feeling smooth, moisturized and soft like a baby's skin!

 What I loved most was the easy push pump dispenser. With this there is no waste!
Next is the Reborn Wrinkle Shield Moisturizer

I am in love with this moisturizer. I first noticed the fresh scent it has and a great consistency. It made my skin feel so soft and silky and didn't make me break out at all. 
This moisturizer contains:
DMAE
MSM
Hyluronic Acid
Organic Aloe Vera Extract
Organic Bilberry Extract
Organic Black Willowbark Extract
Organic Shea Butter
Organic Jojoba Oil
Organic Roobios Tea
Organic Green Tea
Organic White Tea
Vitamin E

Love the way this dispenses as well!
Lastly is the Deep Wrinkle Remedy Serum

The ingredients are :
DMAE
Hyaluronic Acid
Coenzyme Q10
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Vitamin B3
Pro-Vitamin B5
Vitamin C Ester
Vitamin A
Pro-Vitamin A
Vitamin E
Organic Aloe Vera
Organic Bilberry Extract
Organic Sugar Cane & Sugar Maple Extract
Organic Orange Extract
Organic Lemon Extract
Organic Cranberry
This made my skin feel soft and tight yet not dry and brittle. I noticed the difference in my fine lines and wrinkles within the first few applications.


Again this dispenser is a life saver! It completely allows just what you need to come out and not extra wasted product. This detail sets Nuvosa apart in my book and really impressed me.
My final impression is that I have nothing but praise for these products. After two weeks of trying them out my skin is smooth, radiant and glowing. Most importantly I didn't break out at all from these products. 
Bottom line:  I highly recommend these especially if you are at the point in life where you are conscious to help prevent and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Check out their website at  :
http://www.nuvosa.com for more in depth details on all the products, prices, and their VIP program
Here is my video review on my YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment