Monday, June 4, 2012

Sheer Cover Review

As you all know from my previous blog post, I recently received my Spring Beauty VoxBox from Influenster. One of the items that was part of the complimentary box is the Sheer Cover Duo Concealer.


I absolutely LOVE this product! I have the Medium/Tan shade and its perfect for all year round since it comes with two colors. I use each separately depending on how much time I have spent in the sun and I even combine the colors together to get my own unique shade.


 It has a super light feel and texture and contains Jojoba and Allantoin. Perfect for covering up any skin discolorations or imperfections!  I love how it goes on super easy and doesn't get dry or cakey when I use it under my eyes.


I highly recommend trying it and if you want to know where to purchase it check out Sheer Cover's official website here : http://www.sheercover.com
You can get an amazing deal on a whole Sheer Cover kit which includes the Duo Concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment