Saturday, June 23, 2012

Juicing with Jakub from MyMomentumMedia

I decided it was time to get into juicing. I have heard so many great things about it and Jakub, my bestie who has his own 
YouTube channel "MyMomentumMedia" agreed to show me how it's done.
It's very simple and the veggie and fruit combos are endless.  You can pretty much juice almost everything.
First you need a good juicer. This is the one we used:
Breville Juice Fountain Elite
Here are the fruits and veggies we chose:


Kale
Lettuce
Spinach
Celery
Beets
Carrots
Apples
Oranges
Lemons
Limes
Watermelon
Here are all the fruits and veggies after being properly washed and cut

Check out my YouTube video to see how its all juiced and how it looks when it's done!




Here is the link to the Breville official site where you can check out their juicers:
http://www.brevilleusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment