Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kony 2012


Like millions of others I watched the Kony 2012 video on YouTube. I was touched, inspired, and motivated to take even a small part in trying to stop this insane cruelty that has been going on for far too long. Watching this it gave me hope that maybe people really do care what happens to us as humans. I've always believed that if enough people come together to stop something unjust that unity will prevail in the end, but looking at humanity especially lately its been very hard to not be discouraged. 
I will be participating on April 20th to "Cover the Night" in which people will take to the streets of their cities and put up posters, pictures, and stickers on every street corner of Joseph Kony in order to let make sure that the world knows exactly who he is so the right people can find him and catch him. If you are in the Los Angeles area let me know if you will be participating so we can all meet up.
Please go to the official website and read about this and pledge, and or donate or whatever you feel compelled to do. 
Official website : www.kony2012.com
"Cover the Night website: www.coverthenight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment