Saturday, February 11, 2012

Suave Keratin Infused Dry Shampoo Review

This Suave Keratin Infused Dry Shampoo is the third I have ever tried. The first two were the Suave Professionals as well as TRESemme' Dry shampoo and I have to say that this one beats them both out. 
First off, it has a great scent which of course is very important. The Suave Professionals had a citrus smell, and the TRESemme' had a hairspray smell, where as this just has that right amount of a slight powdery smell with a hint of perfume aroma. 
Performance wise it is much more like the results I get with baby powder. You can see this spray out with a slight white appearance and it tends to absorb the oil quicker and the longevity is greater than the others. I notice the added volume right away, and even after two days of use my hair still remained non greasy. 
Check out my video review here:
Try it out, and if you do let me know what you thought! I bought mine at Target for $3.99
http://www.target.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/p/Suave-Professionals-Keratin-Dry-Shampoo-5-oz/-/A-13905997


No comments:

Post a Comment