Friday, February 10, 2012

DIY Ring & Barrette Clip Idea


So I had made some jewelry over Christmas as gifts and thought I would make a tutorial to show you how I did it. I bought the findings at Michael's Arts and Crafts Store as well as the rhinestones.
This is so easy to do and only takes a few items to make the perfect gift or something you make for yourself.



The barrette clips and ring findings are Bead Landing Brand and are from Michael's
First I used Rimmell Black Satin nail polish on the base then NYX Glitter Nail polish in "Spot Light "on top
G-S Hypo Cement Glue was used to apply the Crystazzi rhinestones in 10ss size. 
Watch the tutorial for instructions on how to make these and check out the pictures from the other items I made over Christmas. 





Here is the tutorial on YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment