Thursday, February 9, 2012

ABC's "Revenge"


Ok so I wrote a little review of this show back when I first started my blog but I just had to mention it again.
For me I don't have Tivo nor do I have a DVR. Shocking  I know... But thanks to technology today I can pretty much go to any networks website and catch up on all my missed episodes on there.
All that said, I usually don't get to tune in live to "Revenge" when it airs on Wednesdays at 10pm CST.  So, ABC.COM here I come... This show has done nothing but entrance and enthrall me.  Brilliantly written, and astoundingly acted, this show delivers on every point. Don't get me wrong. I tune into the CW shows that are more geared towards teenagers such as Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl.  But ABC has truly hit a gem when it comes to this plot line and cast. Emily Van Camp is truly astounding in her role as Emily Thorne. Madeline Stowe portrays the perfect Victoria Grayson with all of her coldness and contempt. I could go on and on about the cast, but all I really want to say is tune in!! Check out http:www.abc.go.com/revenge for all the episodes to catch up if you haven't been watching already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment