Sunday, July 3, 2016

DIY Cat Treats - Tuna & Catnip


What cat doesn't like treats? Mine certainly do and these are so easy and inexpensive to make that you might never buy them from the store again. 
Made with a few simple ingredients with a recipe I found on Pinterest , these can also be altered to make with wheat flour , or salmon. 
Here is all you need:



  • 1can of tuna ( I used cat tuna from Trader Joes)
  • 1cup of Oat flour 
  • 1tablespoon of Organic catnip 
  • 1 tablespoon of olive oil ( add more if needed)
  • 1 egg




Mix all the ingredients up with a fork 
 
            

Using a 1/2 teaspoon roll into balls and push down with finger


             

Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350f and ta-da!
 
            

My kitties loved them. My other cat Diesel is too lazy to chew so I broke them in half for him. Spoiled! 

            


This recipe made roughly 80 treats which is a lot!! 

              

Cinder and the kitty treat jar are having to  face off.


              


Check out my YouTube tutorial here:

No comments:

Post a Comment