Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Table Arrangment

So one night I think I was watching the Vampire Diaries and their Thanksgiving episode when I happened to notice the table arrangements on the dining room table. I thought they looked so cute and my favorite thing about Christmas is lights so here is my own version of a lighted table arrangement :)
 
 
 
I purchases most everything from Michaels with the exception of the lights which I picked up at Target.
Here is what I used
 
  • Globe vase $5.99 plus got 50% off with coupon
  • Glittered Pinecones $1.99 for 5
  • Mini garland with accent ornaments $3.99 with 50% off
  • Holiday Filler  $4.99 with 50% off
  • LED Twinkling lights from Target $7.99 with 50% off
 
Let me know if you try this and check out the video tutorial on Youtube here
 
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment