Sunday, June 29, 2014

I've been MIA and also I hit 5000 SUBS!

Hey everyone! So yes I know I've been totally MIA the past month or two and I apologize! I'm not gonna lie, lately it has been hard for me to get my inspiration going and to get motivated to make videos. But it's not because I don't want to. 
Over the two and a half something years now I've been on Youtube I've steadily seen my subscribers and views go up. However something I have mentioned before multiple times in videos is I have almost ZERO interaction with anyone. I'm not sure why, I mean I do get comments on my videos. But my Facebook is completely dead as well as my Twitter and Instagram. I was down in the dumps for a bit about it all but then I realized why I started making videos in the first place. Because I love to be creative and I truly enjoy just the whole process! So I'm just going to stay focused on that while secretly hoping that I will get more interaction from people. It's not because I want the attention or views etc, I just would love to have more feedback and input. I mean that's part of why Youtubers put themselves out there for literally the world to see. Because we wanna hear from you!

Anyway guys I thought it was time that I be straight up and tell you why my videos have been lacking. 
On a side note I have been finding difficulty getting inspiration for DIY's because I want to give something original and fun. Once again I just need to concentrate on who I am and bring that to the table. I'm not gonna care if my idea has been done a million times before etc etc.
In the interim I will continue to do product reviews and such because I am trying out new things! 

Last but not least I want to say a HUGE HUGE thank you to all of my subscribers. I hit 5000 about a week and a half ago and I'm through the moon. Thank you so so so so much!!!
If you are reading this please head over to my Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and follow me! 
Write me something I wanna hear from you :)

Much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment