Friday, January 17, 2014

Physicians Formula Super CC Cream Review

Walking into Rite Aid at the beginning of the New year is like being a kid in a candy shop. All the new displays and products can almost make you dizzy. A few different products caught my eye but not being able to buy them all at once made me really buckle down and decide which I needed most.
That brought me to the new Super CC Cream from Physicians Formula. 

I don't think I have ever really used any products from Physicians Formula other than maybe a pressed powder. It's certainly not because I haven't heard great things about them, but I guess it was my curiosity about CC creams that drew me to their product and the fact that they are gluten free, paraben free and oil free among other things.
What caught my eye too is all the things it claims to do for your skin. First off, it's the 1st ever Color-Correction Care Cream.
Here's a list of what it visibly corrects:

  • Dark circles
  • Age spots
  • Blemishes
  •  Dullness
  • Uneven Skin tone
  • Redness
  • Dark Shadows
  • Discoloration
  • Fine Lines
  • Wrinkles
  • Signs of Fatigue
  • Replaces anti-aging treatment
  • Moisturizer 
  • SPF 30
WHEW! That's a whole lot :)  
I have to say I'm totally and utterly pleased with this product. I love the way it feels and goes on my skin smoothly. It feels light like a tinted moisturizer but definitely has the coverage I need. 
It doesn't get oily or greasy whether I use a moisturizer before or not and it wears well throughout the day and doesn't dry out my skin. 
It comes in two shades, Light and Light/Medium which is the one I picked up. The match is perfect even with me either getting sun outside or with my self tanner.

Check out my Youtube review here

Over all I can't say enough good things about it.
It comes in a  1.2fl oz tube and retails on the Physicians Formula site for $14.95.
At my Rite Aid it was $13.95, plus I got an instant $3.00 off coupon as well. Score!
Let me know if you have tried this and what you think of it. Also let me know if you have tried any other CC Creams. 

1 comment:

  1. You have the light/medium shade, right? And you said that pertect match with your skin, can you tell if you have MAC foundations and what shade you are, for reference? thank you!!

    purecolormakeup.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete