Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Product Review- LacQuin Moisturizing Hand Cream

Hand creams have never really been something of importance to me until the past few months. With the Fall weather being extremely unpredictable I found my hands getting more dry and rough on my palms and fingertips, as well as my cuticles being cracked and peeling. Like any woman I'm also aware of the different signs of aging, and one tell tale giveaway is your hands and elbows. 
I ended up trying out some different types of hand creams, but most of them either worked only for a few minutes or were too greasy.
Enter in LacQuin Moisturizing Hand Cream.  I was fortunate enough to be able to try it out for the past few weeks and I'm in love!  I use it morning and night on my hands and elbows and have immediately noticed the difference in my skin. 

It leaves your hands feeling soft and silky and the effects last even through multiple hand washings. In addition to feeling good, it actually heals cracked, dry skin. What a concept!
Aptly nicknamed "invisible gloves", it truely does feel like you are wearing a pair of gloves a few minutes after application. 
Now what cream does that? None that I know of.
The cream is also fragrance free which I think is a really great thing. For one if we want to smell good we have perfume for that right? I personally don't like mixing my smell. I would also rather have the cream actually heal than just smell good or be too greasy.


Watch my Youtube Review here


The cream comes in 4oz and 2oz sizes and retails for 
$13.95 & $21.95

I really can't say enough good things about this product! If you have tried it or end up trying it make sure you leave me a comment on your thoughts! 


Check out the backstory to the company and also for a list of ingredients on their website here:

BONUS! Lacquin was kind enough to offer me a code to give to my readers for 10% off a purchase.
Enter the code "AMY" at the checkout 

No comments:

Post a Comment