Monday, November 18, 2013

DIY- Embellished Gloves- Perfect Christmas gift idea!!

During a trip to Forever 21 over the weekend, their finger less gloves caught my eye. I noticed they had an assortment of different types but the ones I liked most were embellished with rhinestones :) What girl doesn't like a little sparkle right? But then I thought, well I could make that. 



So I grabbed a pair of their non embellished ones and then stopped at Michael's for some materials. 
After getting home it occurred to me that I had a longer pair of gloves stowed away with my winter scarves. Raiding my craft box, I found some some pearls and decided I would go ahead and make a second pair for my DIY this week.
What you'll need :



Finger less or fingered gloves
Shorter pair $5.80- Forever 21
    
Needle, thread, scissors

Pearls from Michael's $1.00 a strand


Embellishments from Michael's bead section
Bead Gallery on sale 50% off- $3.00 each strand


Watch my Youtube Tutorial here


Finished product!



I think these make such perfect Christmas gifts and you can really make them unique to the person you are giving them to. Everyone loves a homemade gift:) If you try these out make sure you comment or leave a pic on my Facebook, and or hashtag me on Instagram #aimtocreate

No comments:

Post a Comment