Sunday, November 17, 2013

Conair Curling Wand YOU Textured Waves Review

I've been trying out this Conair curling wand for a few months now and decided to finally write up a post review on it. I had been curious about this shaped barrel for some time now and so when I spotted it at Target for a great price, I simply had to try it. 
The barrel has a ceramic tourmaline barrel which helps with frizz and shine. Heating up to 400 degrees, it also has temps at 310, 330, and 360, 400


Like a lot of curling wands it also comes with a glove which can come in handy if you aren't used to this type of barrel.


 I was happy with the fact that the display actually shows the different temps with an on and off switch as well. 


Watch my Youtube review here



As far as performance I was very pleased. It heats up quickly, and definitely holds a good curl. It takes a bit of practice to get the type of curl you want, but once you get the hang of it I find it makes curling my hair quite quick. You can get super tight kinky curls if you want or more tousled beach waves which had been my favorite as of late. 
As I said I found it at Target and it was $29.99. A great buy for a wand that does all the tricks that a more expensive wand does. 
Click the link to buy online at Target here:



If you have tried this let me know and comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment