Monday, October 28, 2013

DIY-Grapefruit Face Toner

As always I'm looking for natural remedies for my skin. I came across a really easy way to tighten your pores (especially if you have oily skin or an oily t-zone) so I thought I would share it with you.
Grapefruit can have several different uses for the skin. One is to help with oily prone skin as I mentioned, due to it's toning and astringent like effects. Two is the scent itself can improve your day! 
The scent of grapefruit is known to have an uplifting, energizing effect as well as stimulating the lymphatic system. It can help with headaches, depression, exhaustion and is a great stress reliever and can ease muscle fatigue and stiffness. 
It's a win win with this easy to make toner.
Here is all you will need:



 Distilled water

Grapefruit Essential Oil & Glass Spray bottle (1 oz)

Fill the bottle with the water and add 8 drops of the oil and you are set! 

Watch my Youtube Tutorial here




After cleansing, spray all over your face and let dry. Enjoy the tightening and refreshing effects!

No comments:

Post a Comment