Monday, September 23, 2013

DIY- Embellish your shoes with paint

I love revamping things from my closet and shoes are no exception! I've had these black lace heels for a while now and decided they needed to be jazzed up a bit to provoke me to wear them a more. Literally anyone can do this project, even a kid it's so easy. In fact a perfect shoe would be Keds since they are canvas and would take well to the paint.

These heels were actually quite cheap when I bought them last year at Ross, I think they were $16.99


I picked up this Tulip Puffy Paint at Wal-Mart for $0.97 each! 
Michael's has a huge assortment of colors and textures as well.

Watch my Youtube Tutorial here

\
You could do so many different shapes and patterns if you wanted to. I stuck to a simple pattern with just outlining the edges, but I like the simplicity of it and how it just adds a pop of color to the shoes.


Not every dot is perfect but these are one of a kind so you can't go wrong!

Let me know if you try this and hashtag your pics with #aimtocreate!

No comments:

Post a Comment