Friday, May 17, 2013

DIY - Baking Soda & Orange Juice Mask

There are a TON of different uses for Baking soda. One I found interesting is for a DIY face mask.  I had found it on Pinterest a few months back and decided to give it a go.
Baking soda is particularly good for acne prone skin and blackheads. It even helps with acne scars and Rosacea. Typically when the skin PH balance is out of whack, you end up with breakouts or problematic skin. Baking soda acts to help alkalize the bodies acid and balance it out again.
The only things you need to make this mask are:

  • Baking Soda
  • An orange (or orange juice)
  • Small bowl
  • Teaspoon
  • Brush (to apply, or you can use your fingers)

You will notice a tingling sensation when you first apply this to your face, but after 15 min and rinsing it off you will feel how smooth and soft your skin is. I noticed how it reduced my blackheads and the size of my pores.
Some of the other things you can instead of orange juice are Apple Cider Vinegar or water. Check out my Youtube tutorial below.


                                       

                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment