Thursday, April 25, 2013

Product Review- Blush Body Treatment from Aster Elliott

When I received my Aster Elliott DNA Detox Cleanse I also got her Blush Body Treatment from her Corset  Cleanse Program to try.
This is a toxin eliminating body treatment meant to absorb the toxins and impurities in your skin, leaving it taut, soft, supple and glowing. You are supposed to use it only 1 time a week and it's recommended that you drink plenty of water after using.


As you can see it looks like almost a clay mask. That's because one of it's main ingredients is French clay, along with Horse chesnut, Mango, Pinapple, and Banana just to name a few of the ingredients.
This smells AMAZING!!! Like her body treatment from her DNA Detox, it has that spa like fresh smell along with a citrus, light fruit smell.
For application all you do is simply apply it all over your body in the shower with circular motions, let it sit for about a minute and then rinse off completely.
My skin definitely felt the tightening effect but in a good way, not a dried tight feeling but more taut. It also left it feeling so smooth and silky, and overall just clean.


Check out her website to see all the different cleanse programs she offers and make sure you check out my Youtube channel to watch my three part series on her DNA Detox that I did two weeks ago. 





No comments:

Post a Comment