Wednesday, March 6, 2013

♥ My Current Tanning Routine & Two Top Product Picks ♥


So it's that time of year again. Tanning season! Although, I'm not trying to rub it in, I live in sunny California so I kind of tend to get sun year round. But on the days it's too cold or I don't have time that's where my sunless tanning sprays come in handy. Over the past few months I've discovered two really great products that so far seem to keep me pretty satisfied. Of course that's not to say I ever stop looking for better!
The first one is a recommendation from a friend who found it in the tanning salon she goes to. When I checked it out it was $27. Sorry I'm not cheap but I'm not naïve either! I knew I could find it for a better price so I hopped on Amazon.com and found it for about $13 bucks. However I was just too impatient to wait for it to come in the mail so I managed to find it online at Sally's Beauty supply on sale for $15. I got in my car and drove to my local Sally's pronto!  It is regularly $19.99 which is still pretty good in my opinion.
The coverage is great, the smell is much better than others I have tried in the past and overall I'm quite pleased.

Body Drench Quick Tan Medium/Dark Bronzing Spray

Never fully satisfied, a few weeks later I jumped back onto the internet looking for some other good products. I came across one that I noticed had no parabens, and was gluten free! (lately I've been watching my gluten intake and cutting it out of my diet since I have a sneaking suspicion I might have an intolerance)
Anyway, this product I would rate slightly above the Body drench for a couple of reasons. One because I feel it's a little healthier for my skin, two because it gets me a little bit darker, and lastly because the smell is even better. There is hardly no tanning odor at all.

Norvell Amber Sun Professional Sunless Mist

 
 
Check out my full review on my Youtube channel
 
 
Here are the links to both products. I can't find the exact Norvell one on Amazon currently so supplied some other links for you!
 
Body Drench Quick Tan:
 
 
Norvell Amber Sun Professional Sunless Mist:

Also here:   http://www.tanforless.com/norvell-sunless-tanning-mist-with-bronzer-7-oz/
 
 
If you have tried either of these please leave me your feed back!! Would love to hear about your experience or if you have any recommendations ♥
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment