Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Drugstore finds

I stopped in to Rite Aid today and was pleasantly greeted by tons of new stuff for the fall season. They had a TON of funky and crazy eylashes for Halloween and of course Autmn like color schemes to all the main brands of drugstore makeup. Here are some of the things I picked up.

Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in "Liquid Diamond"
$7.49


Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in "Crystal Water"
This is very very light and has a slight iridescent sheen to it, but a great shine for over any lipstick. The swatch on my hand doesn't do it justice 
$7.49



 From the creators of Wet n' Wild
 Fantasy Makers body glitter gel
Now this was only $2.99 and I'm glad it was that cheap because to be honest, its no bueno. It stays wet too long and barely sparkles. The best one I have found of body gel is by NYX.


No comments:

Post a Comment