Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Beauty Product Review

Hot Gold Professional Spring Curling Iron
I'll be honest. I'm not one to spend a fortune on hair appliances. I recently had replaced my curling iron only to find that it broke only about 2 months later. At a recent trip to TJ Maxx I came across this Hot Gold Professional spring curling iron and thought I would give it a try.

This curling iron has a a 24k gold plated 1 1/4 inch barrel with a cool tip and a rubber coated safety stand. 
It can heat from 200 - 500F degrees and like none other I have ever tried has a separate dial for the temperature.  It also has a cool tip.

















I've given it a fair shot this week and I have to say its pretty darn amazing. I've never bought a heat appliance at a place like T\J Maxx but I have to say that after trying this one that I will be looking there first from now on when needing to replace or purchase one. It glides through my hair perfectly with no pulling and the tong lever works and glides like butter. The best thing about this curling iron is that it was only $14.99!! I would have paid at least double that at a beauty supply store. 
I highly recommend this brand and definitely recommend trying out your local TJ Maxx or Marshalls for your next hair appliance!

No comments:

Post a Comment