Thursday, April 26, 2012

Product Review- L'oreal Sublime Bronze Tanning Mist

Despite loving the Banana Boat self tanner,I knew I had to try the L'oreal Sublime Bronze Airbrush mist especially when I found it in Target with a $1.00 off coupon attached! This comes in a medium natural tan shade.
I was even more excited when I noticed a few things listed on the can. First was the "no streaks, no self tan smell" claim at the top, and then there was the "no rub- quick dry fresh citrus scent" at the bottom.
At first spray I was pleasantly surprised at the smell. It wasn't so much of a citrus smell as it was a baby powder like fresh smell. It took me a bit to get used to not rubbing the mist into my skin and I loved how quickly it dried, even faster than the Banana Boat had. I gave a it a fair shot and used it a good three to four times before I gave my final opinion. That said, I noticed after the first application that the "self tan smell" did in fact come into play the next morning. I guess its just something they can't get out of the self tanners but it definitely had that distinct smell. Second was that after going out into the actual bright daylight I noticed spots on my legs and arms where I had missed. That didn't make me happy at all and I realized that while not having to rub it in makes less of a mess, it also doesn't give a complete smooth application. 
My final conclusion is, if you can get the spray extremely even, this product could possibly do a very good job.I would prefer to stick with the Banana Boat however seeing as it delivered much better on the application and had pretty much the same exact result as far as fragrance.
Check it out and if you have tried it let me know! Leave a comment on here or go to my YouTube review and leave one there.

No comments:

Post a Comment