Thursday, February 23, 2012

Gift Ideas for a young girl

While shopping for my niece's upcoming birthday I found some adorable little gifts that I wanted to share. 


To start was this cute initial necklace I found at Target. Originally these were $8.00,  but this past week were on sale for $4.00!


Next I went to Michael's. I went with intentions of browsing the isles for more DIY ideas, but ended up in the section where they have all these little bins of goodies that are from $1.00 and up. I spotted this blue journal with a ribbon tie that I knew would be perfect for my niece Kaitlyn, since blue is her favorite color.  It was only $5.00


Next I spotted matching pencils..... $1.50
Then it was this cute little pencil pouch... $1.50
Last was this finishing touch I will put on her wrapped package. An adorable little clip on butterfly that she can use anywhere in her room. $1.00
I think all of these items collectively make a super cute present for any young girl. Check out your local Michael's for special little gift ideas that are so affordable. 
Here is my video review

No comments:

Post a Comment