Sunday, February 16, 2014

"Do it Myself Monday" Room Makeover Series

Hey everyone! So I decided to kick off a little video series where I makeover and reorganize my room, bathroom, and closet. It seemed easier to just do it in a few parts. The one problem I ran into for blog purposes is that I forgot to take before pics!
I can show you pics from when I first moved in so you can see what the room looks like without all the mess.






Here is the walk in closet. Those doors were taken off.



As a kid I used to rearrange my room quite often and my mom would help me redecorate since she was such a wiz with the sewing machine. It taught me that you can decorate beautifully on a very minimal budget.
So if you are wanting a change but don't have a lot to spend, don't be discouraged! There's always a way :)

Check out the tour of the room right before I started redoing it, and stay tuned by subscribing to my Youtube channel here:


Aim to Create

Watch Part One here:


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave any comments or suggestions of things you would like to see on my blog and channel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment