Sunday, August 25, 2013

Do it Myself Monday! - DIY Cat Toy

Today I'm launching not only a new name for my blog and Youtube Channel also "Do it Myself Monday" which will be a weekly series on my channel. I originally had my DIY's as "DIY Friday" but someone else started using that a few months after me so I thought I would switch it up.
Stay tuned and make sure you subscribe!

This project I saw on Pinterest a while ago back when I first adopted my little boy, and had been meaning to try out. I finally got around to it (after saving up some toilet paper rolls!) and decided to film it. 
The items you need are:


  • 1 Empty Tissue Box
  • 14 Toilet paper cores
  • Glue
  • Scissors
It's super easy to put together and doesn't cost anything more importantly. You don't want to put a lot of money or time into this just in case your cat rips it to shreds! 





Here's the finished product! Crude looking but serves the purpose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment